GOALKEEPER GLOVE CARE
Before First Use :
- Before using your new gloves for the first time wash them in warm water and dry naturally in accordance with the washing instructions below. This will ensure you get the maximum grip when in use.
- During use damp the palms of the gloves with water in order to get the best possible grip and durability from the latex palm.
After First Use :
- Clean your gloves as soon as you finished the game, this will help increase the life of glove.
- For washing them properly, soak them in warm water ( maximum 30 degree centigrade ) and keep them for 30- 60 secs.
- If there is extra dirt, try to use your finger tips to rub it away.
- After removing dirt rinse in them gently in clean water and gently squeeze the water without wringing it.
- After wash place then on dry clean towel to remove excess water.
- Let them dry naturally.
Please DO NOT :
- Wash them in washing machine
- Wash in hot water
- Use any scrubber or brush for latex
- Dry in tumble dry
- Place it at radiator
- Dry it with hair dryer
- Place in front of fire
- Dry it in direct sunlight
- Put wet gloves in their packaging
After Wash :
- Once you are sure gloves are dry then store in cool dry, and dark place.
Glove Care Tips :
All of our gloves have been produced with German latex foam of highest quality, as generally latex is a very delicate material so the signs of wear and tear can be visible after one game, and its normal. Just an important thing to remember that the most softer and expensive latex is usually the less durable, the reason is the softer latex usually have a very good grip but on the other side it wear out very quickly in comparison with the harder latex which has less grip but longer period of durability. So these points should be kept in consideration while buying the appropriate product of your requirement.
However some extra care tips can enhance the life of glove and they are ;
- To choose the right latex for right surface, for example if you are playing at
hard or dry surface choose relevant latex.
- During match or practice try to avoid contact of palm direct to the ground.
- Wash your gloves just after your game, and do not store them as both palms touching each other.
- Do not store or pack them in wet form.
- Do not leave them in light or moist atmosphere.
Negative & Roll Cut Gloves
Due to the type of fit and stitching method used please note that in both of these cuts , the stitched seams and fingers do come under immense pressure during any play or training, so both of these cuts might show the sign of wear and tear quicker than other cuts, and its normal and will not be treated as a stitching fault or quality problem.